1. Liu Shaohong, Wang Zhiyu, Yu Chang, Wu Hao Bin, Wang Gang, Dong Qiang, Qiu Jieshan, Eychmueller Alexander, Lou Xiong Wen, A Flexible TiO2(B)-Based Battery Electrode with Superior Power Rate and Ultralong Cycle Life, Advanced Materials 2013, 25, 3462-3467. [DOWNLOAD]
2. Hu Han, Zhao Zongbin, Wan Wubo, Gogotsi Yury, Qiu Jieshan, Ultralight and Highly Compressible Graphene Aerogels, Advanced Materials 2013, 25, 2219-2223.(highlighted in Nature, http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v494/n7438/full/494404a.html) [DOWNLOAD]
3. Cai Bing, Xing Yedi, Yang Zhou, Zhang Wen-Hua, Qiu Jieshan, High performance hybrid solar cells sensitized by organolead halide perovskites, Energy & Environmental Science 2013, 6, 1480-1485. [DOWNLOAD]
4. Zhang Xiongfu, Liu Yaguang, Kong Lingyin, Liu Haiou, Qiu Jieshan, Han Wei, Weng Lu-Tao, Yeung King Lun, Zhu Weidong, A simple and scalable method for preparing low-defect ZIF-8 tubular membranes, Journal of Materials Chemistry A 2013, 1, 10635-10638. [DOWNLOAD]
5. Yu Chang, Sun Yufeng, Fan Xiaoming, Zhao Zongbin, Qiu Jieshan, Hierarchical Carbon-Encapsulated Iron Nanoparticles as a Magnetically Separable Adsorbent for Removing Thiophene in Liquid Fuel, Particle & Particle Systems Characterization 2013, 30, 637-644. [DOWNLOAD]
6. Yu Chang, Fan Liman, Yang Juan, Shan Yuanyuan, Qiu Jieshan, Phase-Reversal Emulsion Catalysis with CNT-TiO2 Nanohybrids for the Selective Oxidation of Benzyl Alcohol, Chemistry-a European Journal 2013, 19, 16192-16195. [DOWNLOAD]
7. Yang Juan, Yu Chang, Fan Xiaoming, Ling Zheng, Qiu Jieshan, Gogotsi Yury, Facile fabrication of MWCNT-doped NiCoAl-layered double hydroxide nanosheets with enhanced electrochemical performances, Journal of Materials Chemistry A 2013, 1, 1963-1968. [DOWNLOAD]
8. Xiao Nan, Zhou Ying, Ling Zheng, Zhao Zongbin, Qiu Jieshan, Carbon foams made of in situ produced carbon nanocapsules and the use as a catalyst for oxidative dehydrogenation of ethylbenzene, Carbon 2013, 60, 514-522. [DOWNLOAD]
9. Xiao Nan, Zhou Ying, Ling Zheng, Qiu Jieshan, Synthesis of a carbon nanofiber/carbon foam composite from coal liquefaction residue for the separation of oil and water, Carbon 2013, 59, 530-536. [DOWNLOAD]
10. Xiao Nan, Ling Zheng, Zhou Ying, Qiu Jieshan, Synthesis and structure of carbon belts made of carbon nanofibers supported on carbon foams, Carbon 2013, 61, 386-394. [DOWNLOAD]
11. Wang Liuping, Zhou Ying, Qiu Jieshan, Influence of pore structures on the electrochemical performance of asphaltene-based ordered mesoporous carbons, Microporous and Mesoporous Materials 2013, 174, 67-73. [DOWNLOAD]
12. Wang Chunlei, Zhou Ying, Sun Li, Zhao Qiang, Zhang Xu, Wan Peng, Qiu Jieshan, N/P-Codoped Thermally Reduced Graphene for High-Performance Supercapacitor Applications, Journal of Physical Chemistry C 2013, 117, 14912-14919. [DOWNLOAD]
13. Wang Chunlei, Zhou Ying, Sun Li, Wan Peng, Zhang Xu, Qiu Jieshan, Sustainable synthesis of phosphorus- and nitrogen-co-doped porous carbons with tunable surface properties for supercapacitors, Journal of Power Sources 2013, 239, 81-88. [DOWNLOAD]
14. Wang Chunlei, Sun Li, Zhou Ying, Wan Peng, Zhang Xu, Qiu Jieshan, P/N co-doped microporous carbons from H3PO4-doped polyaniline by in situ activation for supercapacitors, Carbon 2013, 59, 537-546. [DOWNLOAD]
15. Qu Jiangying, Gao Feng, Zhou Quan, Wang Zhiyu, Hu Han, Li Beibei, Wan Wubo, Wang Xuzhen, Qiu Jieshan, Highly atom-economic synthesis of graphene/Mn3O4 hybrid composites for electrochemical supercapacitors, Nanoscale 2013, 5, 2999-3005. [DOWNLOAD]
16. Luo Qun-xing, Ji Min, Lu Mei-heng, Hao Ce, Qiu Jie-shan, Li Yan-qin, Organic electron-rich N-heterocyclic compound as a chemical bridge: building a Bronsted acidic ionic liquid confined in MIL-101 nanocages, Journal of Materials Chemistry A 2013, 1, 6530-6534. [DOWNLOAD]
17. Liu Shaohong, Wang Zhiyu, Yu Chang, Zhao Zongbin, Fan Xiaoming, Ling Zheng, Qiu Jieshan, Free-standing, hierarchically porous carbon nanotube film as a binder-free electrode for high-energy Li-O-2 batteries, Journal of Materials Chemistry A 2013, 1, 12033-12037. [DOWNLOAD]
18. He Xiaojun, Zhao Nan, Qiu Jieshan, Xiao Nan, Yu Moxin, Yu Chang, Zhang Xiaoyong, Zheng Mingdong, Synthesis of hierarchical porous carbons for supercapacitors from coal tar pitch with nano-Fe2O3 as template and activation agent coupled with KOH activation, Journal of Materials Chemistry A 2013, 1, 9440-9448. [DOWNLOAD]
19. He Xiaojun, Ling Pinghua, Qiu Jieshan, Yu Moxin, Zhang Xiaoyong, Yu Chang, Zheng Mingdong, Efficient preparation of biomass-based mesoporous carbons for supercapacitors with both high energy density and high power density, Journal of Power Sources 2013, 240, 109-113. [DOWNLOAD]
20. Fan Yanru, Zhao Zongbin, Zhou Quan, Li Guodong, Wang Xuzhen, Qiu Jieshan, Gogotsi Yury, Nitrogen-doped carbon microfibers with porous textures, Carbon 2013, 58, 128-133. [DOWNLOAD]
21. Fan Xiaoming, Yu Chang, Ling Zheng, Yang Juan, Qiu Jieshan, Hydrothermal Synthesis of Phosphate-Functionalized Carbon Nanotube-Containing Carbon Composites for Supercapacitors with Highly Stable Performance, Acs Applied Materials & Interfaces 2013, 5, 2104-2110. [DOWNLOAD]
22. Dong Qiang, Wang Gang, Hu Han, Yang Juan, Qian Bingqing, Ling Zheng, Qiu Jieshan, Ultrasound-assisted preparation of electrospun carbon nanofiber/graphene composite electrode for supercapacitors, Journal of Power Sources 2013, 243, 350-353. [DOWNLOAD]
23. Zhang Tong, Zhang Xiongfu, Yan Xinjuan, Kong Linying, Zhang Guangcai, Liu Haiou, Qiu Jieshan, Yeung King Lun, Synthesis of Fe3O4@ZIF-8 magnetic core-shell microspheres and their potential application in a capillary microreactor, Chemical Engineering Journal 2013, 228, 398-404. [DOWNLOAD]
24. Yu Chang, Meng Xiangtong, Zhang Lei, Qiu Jieshan, in Nanotechnology and Precision Engineering, Pts 1 and 2, Vol. 662 (Eds: Z. Y. Jiang, Y. H. Kim), 2013, 3-6.
25. Yu Chang, Fan Xiaoming, Yu Limei, Bandosz Teresa J., Zhao Zongbin, Qiu Jieshan, Adsorptive Removal of Thiophenic Compounds from Oils by Activated Carbon Modified with Concentrated Nitric Acid, Energy & Fuels 2013, 27, 1499-1505.
26. Yu Chang, Duan Jiang-bo, Fan Li-man, Chen Meng, Qiu Jie-shan, Preparation of corn starch-based monolithic porous carbons, New Carbon Materials 2013, 28, 178-183.
27. Wei Ningning, Hamza Adel, Hao Ce, Xiu Zhilong, Qiu Jieshan, Time-Dependent Density Functional Theory Study on Hydrogen and Dihydrogen Bonding in Electronically Excited State of 2-Pyridone-Borane-Trimethylamine Cluster, Journal of Cluster Science 2013, 24, 459-470. [DOWNLOAD]
28. Wang Se, Hao Ce, Gao Zhanxian, Chen Jingwen, Qiu Jieshan, Calixarene building block bis(2-hydroxyphenyl)methane (2HDPM) and hydrogen-bonded 2HDPM-H2O complex in electronic excited state, Journal of Molecular Modeling 2013, 19, 1913-1918. [DOWNLOAD]
29. Wang Gang, Qian Bingqing, Dong Qiang, Yang Junyu, Zhao Zongbin, Qiu Jieshan, Highly mesoporous activated carbon electrode for capacitive deionization, Separation and Purification Technology 2013, 103, 216-221. [DOWNLOAD]
30. Wang Gang, Ling Zheng, Li Changping, Dong Qiang, Qian Bingqing, Qiu Jieshan, Ionic liquid as template to synthesize carbon xerogels by coupling with KOH activation for supercapacitors, Electrochemistry Communications 2013, 31, 31-34. [DOWNLOAD]
31. Wang Chunlei, Meng Fanning, Wu Mingxing, Lin Xiao, Wang Tonghua, Qiu Jieshan, Ma Tingli, A low-cost bio-inspired integrated carbon counter electrode for high conversion efficiency dye-sensitized solar cells, Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics 2013, 15, 14182-14187. [DOWNLOAD]
32. Wan Wubo, Zhao Zongbin, Hu Han, Gogotsi Yury, Qiu Jieshan, Highly controllable and green reduction of graphene oxide to flexible graphene film with high strength, Materials Research Bulletin 2013, 48, 4797-4803. [DOWNLOAD]
33. Sun Li, Wang Chunlei, Zhou Ying, Zhang Xu, Cai Bing, Qiu Jieshan, Flowing nitrogen assisted-arc discharge synthesis of nitrogen-doped single-walled carbon nanohorns, Applied Surface Science 2013, 277, 88-93. [DOWNLOAD]
34. Sui Xiao, Mi Weihong, Ji Min, Hao Ce, Qiu Jieshan, Hydrogen bonding and coordination bonding in the electronically excited states of the MOF Cu-2 (L)(2) (L=5-(4-pyridyl)tetrazole) CH2Cl2: A time-dependent density functional theory study, Journal of Luminescence 2013, 142, 110-115. [DOWNLOAD]
35. Sui Xiao, Ji Min, Lan Xin, Mi Weihong, Hao Ce, Qiu Jieshan, Role of the Electronically Excited-State Hydrogen Bonding and Water Clusters in the Luminescent Metal-Organic Framework, Inorganic Chemistry 2013, 52, 5742-5748. [DOWNLOAD]
36. Song Zhaoxia, Zhang Yujuan, Liu Wei, Zhang Song, Liu Guichang, Chen Huiying, Qiu Jieshan, Hydrothermal synthesis and electrochemical performance of Co3O4/reduced graphene oxide nanosheet composites for supercapacitors, Electrochimica Acta 2013, 112, 120-126. [DOWNLOAD]
37. Song Zhaoxia, Liu Wei, Zhao Ming, Zhang Yujuan, Liu Guichang, Yu Chang, Qiu Jieshan, A facile template-free synthesis of alpha-MnO2 nanorods for supercapacitor, Journal of Alloys and Compounds 2013, 560, 151-155. [DOWNLOAD]
38. Rao Xiaofeng, Liu Chun, Xing Yang, Fu Yao, Qiu Jieshan, Jin Zilin, Oxygen-promoted Palladium-on-Carbon-catalyzed Ligand-free Suzuki Reaction for the Synthesis of Heterobiaryls in Aqueous Media, Asian Journal of Organic Chemistry 2013, 2, 514-518. [DOWNLOAD]
39. Meng Yanfang, Zhang Chunqing, Ji Min, Hao Ce, Qiu Jieshan, Hydrogen bonding and coordination bonding in the electronically excited states of Cu-2(L)(2) (L=5-(4-pyridyl)tetrazole)MeOH: A TDDFT study, Spectrochimica Acta Part a-Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy 2013, 109, 14-22. [DOWNLOAD]
40. Meng Bo, Zhao Zongbin, Wang Xuzhen, Liang Jingjing, Qiu Jieshan, Selective catalytic reduction of nitrogen oxides by ammonia over Co3O4 nanocrystals with different shapes, Applied Catalysis B-Environmental 2013, 129, 491-500. [DOWNLOAD]
41. Liu Lei, Mi Weihong, Hao Ce, Qiu Jieshan, Theoretical studies on how excited state hydrogen and coordination bonds affect luminescent properties of Metal Organic Framework Cu-4(L)4 center dot 2EtOH, Inorganic Chemistry Communications 2013, 31, 69-73. [DOWNLOAD]
42. Liu Chun, Rao Xiaofeng, Zhang Yixia, Li Xinmin, Qiu Jieshan, Jin Zilin, An Aerobic and Very Fast Pd/C-Catalyzed Ligand-Free and Aqueous Suzuki Reaction Under Mild Conditions, European Journal of Organic Chemistry 2013, 2013, 4345-4350.
43. Liu Chun, Rao Xiaofeng, Song Xinlong, Qiu Jieshan, Jin Zilin, Palladium-catalyzed ligand-free and aqueous Suzuki reaction for the construction of (hetero)aryl-substituted triphenylamine derivatives, Rsc Advances 2013, 3, 526-531. [DOWNLOAD]
44. Liang Jingjing, Zhao Zongbin, Hu Han, Qiu Jieshan, in Applied Materials and Technologies for Modern Manufacturing, Pts 1-4, Vol. 423-426 (Eds: L. Zheng, S. Skuroda, H. Liu, B. Du, J. Wei, Y. Zhao), 2013, 130-134.
45. Lan Xin, Mi Weihong, Ji Min, Hao Ce, Qiu Jieshan, The Hydrogen Bonding in Electronically Excited States of the Luminescent Metal-Organic Frameworks Containing H2O: Time-Dependent Density Functional Theory Study, Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience 2013, 10, 2088-2093.
46. Kang Zihua, Zhang Xiongfu, Liu Haiou, Qiu Jieshan, Yeung King Lun, A rapid synthesis route for Sn-Beta zeolites by steam-assisted conversion and their catalytic performance in Baeyer-Villiger oxidation, Chemical Engineering Journal 2013, 218, 425-432. [DOWNLOAD]
47. Kang Zihua, Zhang Xiongfu, Liu Haiou, Qiu Jieshan, Han Wei, Yeung King Lun, Factors affecting the formation of Sn-Beta zeolites by steam-assisted conversion method, Materials Chemistry and Physics 2013, 141, 519-529. [DOWNLOAD]
48. Ji Min, Hao Ce, Wang Dandan, Li Hongjiang, Qiu Jieshan, A time-dependent density functional theory study on the effect of electronic excited-state hydrogen bonding on luminescent MOFs, Dalton Transactions 2013, 42, 3464-3470. [DOWNLOAD]
49. Ji Min, Han Zhenping, Mi Weihong, Hao Ce, Qiu Jieshan, The Electronically Excited-State of the MFU-4 Zn5Cl4(BBTA)(3) Metal-Organic Frameworks: Time-Dependent Density Functional Theory Study, Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience 2013, 10, 1477-1482.
50. Fan Li-man, Yu Chang, Yang Juan, Duan Jiang-bo, Qiu Jie-shan, Preparation of ruthenium-loaded CNT-TiO2 nanohybrids and their catalytic performance for the selective oxidation of benzyl alcohol, New Carbon Materials 2013, 28, 289-294.
51. Chen Ling, Song Zhaoxia, Liu Guichang, Qiu Jieshan, Yu Chang, Qin Jiwei, Ma Lin, Tian Fengqin, Liu Wei, Synthesis and electrochemical performance of polyaniline-MnO2 nanowire composites for supercapacitors, Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids 2013, 74, 360-365. [DOWNLOAD]
52. Cao Hujun, Zhang Yao, Wang Jianhui, Xiong Zhitao, Wu Guotao, Qiu Jieshan, Chen Ping, Effects of Al-based additives on the hydrogen storage performance of the Mg(NH2)(2)-2LiH system, Dalton Transactions 2013, 42, 5524-5531. [DOWNLOAD]
53. Cao Hujun, Chua Yongshen, Zhang Yao, Xiong Zhitao, Wu Guotao, Qiu Jieshan, Chen Ping, Releasing 9.6 wt% of H-2 from Mg(NH2)(2)-3LiH-NH3BH3 through mechanochemical reaction, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy 2013, 38, 10446-10452. [DOWNLOAD]