1. Qiu H. X., Shi Z. J., Zhang S. L., Gu Z. N., Qiu J. S., Synthesis and Raman scattering study of double-walled carbon nanotube peapods, Solid State Communications 2006, 137, 654-657.
2. Song Chengwen, Wang Tonghua, Wang Xiuyue, Qiu Jieshan, Cao Yiming, Preparation and gas separation properties of poly(furfuryl alcohol)-based C/CMS composite membranes, Separation and Purification Technology 2008, 58, 412-418.
3. Song Chengwen, Wang Tonghua, Pan Yanqiu, Qiu Jieshan, Preparation of coal-based microfiltration carbon membrane and application in oily wastewater treatment, Separation and Purification Technology 2006, 51, 80-84.
4. Zhang B., Fu R. W., Zhang M. Q., Dong X. M., Lan P. L., Qiu J. S., Preparation and characterization of gas-sensitive composites from multi-walled carbon nanotubes/polystyrene, Sensors and Actuators B-Chemical 2005, 109, 323-328.
5. Qiu Jieshan, Zhang Hongzhe, Wang Xiuna, Han Hongmei, Liang Changhai, Li Can, Selective hydrogenation of cinnamaldehyde over carbon nanotube supported Pd-Ru catalyst, Reaction Kinetics and Catalysis Letters 2006, 88, 269-275.
6. Li W. Z., Liang C. H., Qiu J. S., Li H. Q., Zhou W. J., Sun G. Q., Xin Q., Multi-walled carbon nanotubes supported Pt-Fe cathodic catalyst for direct methanol fuel cell, Reaction Kinetics and Catalysis Letters 2004, 82, 235-240.
7. Wang Zhiyu, Zhao Zongbin, Qiu Jieshan, Development of filling carbon nanotubes, Progress in Chemistry 2006, 18, 563-572.
8. He X. J., Zheng M. D., Qiu J. S., Zhao Z. B., Ma T. C., The formation mechanism of CO2 and its conversion in the process of coal gasification under arc plasma conditions, Plasma Sources Science & Technology 2006, 15, 246-252.
9. He X. J., Ma T. C., Qiu J. S., Sun T. J., Zhao Z. B., Zhou Y., Zhang J. L., Mechanism of coal gasification in a steam medium under arc plasma conditions, Plasma Sources Science & Technology 2004, 13, 446-453.
10. Wei Ning-Ning, Hao Ce, Xiu Zhilong, Qiu Jieshan, Time-dependent density functional theory study on the coexistent intermolecular hydrogen-bonding and dihydrogen-bonding of the phenol-H2O-diethylmethylsilane complex in electronic excited states, Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics 2010, 12, 9445-9451.
11. Zhu Wei, Zhao Zong-Bin, Qiu Jie-Shan, In-situ synthesis of Fe-filled carbon nanotubes by a floating CVD method with FeCl3 as catalyst precursor, New Carbon Materials 2009, 24, 167-172.
12. Zhou Ying, Yu Gui-hong, Mang Yan, Li Jun-ning, Qiu Jie-shan, Template synthesis and characterization of ordered mesoporous carbons from asphaltene, New Carbon Materials 2008, 23, 63-68.
13. Zhou Ying, Xiao Nan, Sun Yu-feng, Sun Tian-jun, Zhao Zong-bin, Qiu Jie-shan, Mass production of high-purity bamboo-shaped carbon nanotubes from ethanol using a plasma jet, New Carbon Materials 2006, 21, 365-368.
14. Zhao Z. B., Qiu J. S., Wang T. H., Li Y. F., Ying Z., Fabrication of single-walled carbon nanotube ropes from coal by an arc discharge method, New Carbon Materials 2006, 21, 19-23.
15. Zhao Xue-fei, Qiu Jie-shan, Sun Ye-xin, Hao Ce, Sun Tian-jun, Cui Ling-wei, Fabrication of carbon nanofibres and bamboo-shaped carbon nanotubes with open ends from anthracite coal by arc discharge, New Carbon Materials 2009, 24, 109-113.
16. Xiao Nan, Ling Zheng, Wang Liu-ping, Zhou Ying, Qiu Jie-shan, Preparation of zeolite/carbon foam monolithic composites with a hierarchical structure, New Carbon Materials 2010, 25, 321-324.
17. Qiu Jie-shan, Sun Yu-feng, Zhou Ying, Sun Tian-jun, Li Qi-xiu, Preparation and magnetic properties of carbon encapsulated iron nanocapsules from starch, New Carbon Materials 2006, 21, 202-205.
18. Qiu Jie-shan, Sun Tian-jun, Synthesis and photoluminescence properties of CNT/ZnO heterostructures, New Carbon Materials 2007, 22, 206-212.
19. Qiu J. S., Li P., Liu G. S., Zhou Y., Effect of iron nitrite on the preparation of carbon foams from mesophase pitch, New Carbon Materials 2005, 20, 193-197.
20. Qiu J. S., A report on the Carbon 2003 conference in Oviedo, Spain, New Carbon Materials 2003, 18, 231-236.
21. Jiang Chun-ming, Zhang Hong-zhe, Zhang Hai-feng, Zhao Yong-hua, Yuan Ji-wu, Guo Xiu-yun, Qiu Jie-shan, Application of functional and porous carbon materials for emergency pollution accidents, New Carbon Materials 2007, 22, 295-301.
22. Liang C. H., Qiu J. S., Li Z. L., Li C., Synthesis of nanostructured ceria, zirconia and ceria-zirconia solid solutions using an ultrahigh surface area carbon material as a template, Nanotechnology 2004, 15, 843-847.
23. Zhang Bing, Wang Tonghua, Liu Shili, Zhang Shouhai, Qiu Jieshan, Chen Zhigang, Cheng Huiming, Structure and morphology of microporous carbon membrane materials derived from poly(phthalazinone ether sulfone ketone), Microporous and Mesoporous Materials 2006, 96, 79-83.
24. Liu Qingling, Wang Tonghua, Guo Hongchen, Liang Changhai, Liu Shili, Zhang Zhiguo, Cao Yiming, Su Dang Sheng, Qiu Jieshan, Controlled synthesis of high performance carbon/zeolite T composite membrane materials for gas separation, Microporous and Mesoporous Materials 2009, 120, 460-466.
25. Mao Li, Qiu Jieshan, Xing Li, A facile approach to simultaneous fabrication of microsize hollow and. solid carbon spheres from acetylene directly, Materials Letters 2008, 62, 581-583.
26. Yu Chang, Qiu Jie Shan, Sun Yu Feng, Li Xian Hui, Chen Gang, Bin Zhao Zong, Adsorption removal of thiophene and dibenzothiophene from oils with activated carbon as adsorbent: effect of surface chemistry, Journal of Porous Materials 2008, 15, 151-157.
27. Song Chengwen, Wang Tonghua, Qiu Yinghua, Qiu Jieshan, Cheng Huiming, Effect of carbonization atmosphere on the structure changes of PAN carbon membranes, Journal of Porous Materials 2009, 16, 197-203.
28. Wang Zhiyu, Zhao Zongbin, Qiu Jieshan, A general strategy for synthesis of silver dendrites by galvanic displacement under hydrothermal conditions, Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids 2008, 69, 1296-1300.
29. Wang Xuzhen, Zhao Zongbin, Qu Jiangying, Wang Zhiyu, Qiu Jieshan, Fabrication and characterization of magnetic Fe3O4-CNT composites, Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids 2010, 71, 673-676.
30. Jin Xin, Ma Chongle, Yi Yanjiao, Zhang Qiumin, Qiu Jieshan, Liang Changhai, Controlled preparation of unsupported binary and ternary sulfides with high surface area from tetraalkylammonium thiosalts, Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids 2010, 71, 642-646.
31. Sun Tianjun, Qiu Jieshan, Liang Changhai, Controllable fabrication and photocatalytic activity of ZnO nanobelt arrays, Journal of Physical Chemistry C 2008, 112, 715-721.
32. Li W. Z., Liang C. H., Zhou W. J., Qiu J. S., Zhou Z. H., Sun G. Q., Xin Q., Preparation and characterization of multiwalled carbon nanotube-supported platinum for cathode catalysts of direct methanol fuel cells, Journal of Physical Chemistry B 2003, 107, 6292-6299.
33. Li Zhentao, Hu Chao, Yu Chang, Qiu Jieshan, Synthesis and Characterization of Carbon-Encapsulated Magnetic Nanoparticles via Arc-Plasma Assisted CVD, Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology 2009, 9, 7473-7476.
34. Wang Tonghua, Zhang Bing, Qiu Jieshan, Wu Yonghong, Zhang Shouhai, Cao Yiming, Effects of sulfone/ketone in poly(phthalazinone ether sulfone ketone) on the gas permeation of their derived carbon membranes, Journal of Membrane Science 2009, 330, 319-325.
35. Song Chengwen, Wang Tonghua, Jiang Huawei, Wang Xiuyue, Cao Yiming, Qiu Jieshan, Gas separation performance of C/CMS membranes derived from poly (furfuryl alcohol) (PFA) with different chemical structure, Journal of Membrane Science 2010, 361, 22-27.
36. Guo Yu, Zhang Xiongfu, Deng Hui, Wang Xiaobin, Wang Yao, Qiu Jieshan, Wang Jinqu, Yeung King Lun, A novel approach for the preparation of highly stable Pd membrane on macroporous alpha-Al2O3 tube, Journal of Membrane Science 2010, 362, 241-248.
37. Liang Changhai, Ma Zhiqiang, Lin Hongyan, Ding Ling, Qiu Jieshan, Frandsen Wiebke, Su Dangsheng, Template preparation of nanoscale CexFe1-xO2 solid solutions and their catalytic properties for ethanol steam reforming, Journal of Materials Chemistry 2009, 19, 1417-1424.
38. Li Lin, Wang Tong-Hua, Cao Yi-Ming, Qiu Jie-Shan, Physical Design, Preparation and Functionalization of Carbon Membranes for Gas Separation, Journal of Inorganic Materials 2010, 25, 449-456.
39. Gao Zhanming, Bandosz Teresa J., Zhao Zongbin, Han Mei, Qiu Jieshan, Investigation of factors affecting adsorption of transition metals on oxidized carbon nanotubes, Journal of Hazardous Materials 2009, 167, 357-365.
40. Wei Ning-Ning, Hao Ce, Xiu Zhilong, Chen Jingwen, Qiu Jieshan, Time-Dependent Density Functional Theory Study on Excited-State Dihydrogen Bonding O-H center dot center dot center dot H-Ge of the Dihydrogen-Bonded Phenol-Triethylgermanium Complex, Journal of Computational Chemistry 2010, 31, 2853-2858.
41. Wang Rui, Hao Ce, Li Peng, Wei Ning-Ning, Chen Jingwen, Qiu Jieshan, Time-Dependent Density Functional Theory Study on the Electronic Excited-State Hydrogen-Bonding Dynamics of 4-Aminophthalimide (4AP) in Aqueous Solution: 4AP and 4AP-(H2O)(1,2) Clusters, Journal of Computational Chemistry 2010, 31, 2157-2163.
42. Zhao Xuefei, Yang Jin, Hao Ce, Li Shenmin, Qiu Jieshan, The Interactions of T-d-C-40, T-d-C-56 with X (X = H, F) by Density Function Theory, Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience 2009, 6, 1591-1595.
43. Yue Xin, Zhao Jijun, Hao Ce, Ren Wenxiu, Qiu Jieshan, Interaction Between an Endohedral N Atom and a C-60 Fullerene Cage by Density Functional Theory, Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience 2008, 5, 1306-1309.
44. Xing Li, Qiu Jieshan, Liang Changhai, Wang Chuang, Mao Li, A new approach to high performance Co/C catalysts for selective hydrogenation of chloronitrobenzenes, Journal of Catalysis 2007, 250, 369-372.
45. Liang C. H., Li Z. L., Qiu J. S., Li C., Graphitic nanofilaments as novel support of Ru-Ba catalysts for ammonia synthesis, Journal of Catalysis 2002, 211, 278-282.
46. Chen Yangying, Qiu Jieshan, Wang Xinkui, Xiu Jinghai, Preparation and application of highly dispersed gold nanoparticles supported on silica for catalytic hydrogenation of aromatic nitro compounds, Journal of Catalysis 2006, 242, 227-230.
47. Li Yongfeng, Izumida Takeshi, Okada Takeru, Kato Toshiaki, Hatakeyama Rikizo, Qiu Jieshan, Modification of double-walled carbon nanotubes by Cs plasma ion irradiation, Japanese Journal of Applied Physics Part 1-Regular Papers Brief Communications & Review Papers 2006, 45, 8330-8334.
48. Zhang Bing, Shen Guoliang, Wu Yonghong, Wang Tonghua, Qiu Jieshan, Xu Tiejun, Fu Chengbi, Preparation and Characterization of Carbon Membranes Derived from Poly(phthalazinone ether sulfone) for Gas Separation, Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research 2009, 48, 2886-2890.
49. Liang Changhai, Ding Ling, Wang Aiqin, Ma Zhiqiang, Qiu Jieshan, Zhang Tao, Microwave-Assisted Preparation and Hydrazine Decomposition Properties of Nanostructured Tungsten Carbides on Carbon Nanotubes, Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research 2009, 48, 3244-3248.
50. Zhao Xuefei, Sun Yexin, Sun Tianjun, Qiu Jieshan, in High-Performance Ceramics IV, Pts 1-3, Vol. 336-338 (Eds: W. Pan, J. H. Gong), 2007, 2186-2188.
51. Qiu J. S., Li Y. F., Wang Y. P., Li W., Production of carbon nanotubes from coal, Fuel Processing Technology 2004, 85, 1663-1670.
52. Qiu J. S., Li Y. F., Wang Y. P., An Y. L., Zhao Z. B., Zhou Y., Li W., Preparation of carbon-coated magnetic iron nanoparticles from composite rods made from coal and iron powders, Fuel Processing Technology 2004, 86, 267-274.
53. Qiu J. S., He X. J., Sun T. J., Zhao Z. B., Zhou Y., Guo S. H., Zhang J. L., Ma T. C., Coal gasification in steam and air medium under plasma conditions: a preliminary study, Fuel Processing Technology 2004, 85, 969-982.
54. Qiu J. S., An Y. L., Zhao Z. B., Li Y. F., Zhou Y., Catalytic synthesis of single-walled carbon nanotubes from coal gas by chemical vapor deposition method, Fuel Processing Technology 2004, 85, 913-920.
55. Hongyan Shang, Chenguang Liu, Yongqiang Xu, Jieshan Qiu, Fei Wei, States of carbon nanotube supported Mo-based HDS catalysts, Fuel Processing Technology 2007, 88, 117-123.
56. Zhou Ying, Xiao Nan, Qiu Jieshan, Sun Yufeng, Sun Tianjun, Zhao Zongbin, Zhang Yi, Tsubaki Noritatsu, Preparation of carbon microfibers from coal liquefaction residue, Fuel 2008, 87, 3474-3476.
57. Zhao Z. B., Qiu J. S., Li W., Li B. Q., Influence of mineral matter in coal on decomposition of NO over coal chars and emission of NO during char combustion, Fuel 2003, 82, 949-957.
58. Zhao Z. B., Li W., Qiu J. S., Wang X. Z., Li B. Q., Influence of Na and Ca on the emission of NOx during coal combustion, Fuel 2006, 85, 601-606.
59. Zhao Z. B., Li W., Qiu J. S., Li B. Q., Catalytic effect of Na-Fe on NO-char reaction and NO emission during coal char combustion, Fuel 2002, 81, 2343-2348.
60. Xiao Nan, Zhou Ying, Qiu JieShan, Wang Zonghua, Preparation of carbon nanofibers/carbon foam monolithic composite from coal liquefaction residue, Fuel 2010, 89, 1169-1171.
61. Wu M. B., Zha Q. F., Qiu J. S., Han X., Guo Y. S., Li Z. F., Yuan A. J., Sun X., Preparation of porous carbons from petroleum coke by different activation methods, Fuel 2005, 84, 1992-1997.
62. Qiu J. S., Zhang F., Zhou Y., Han H. M., Hu D. S., Tsang S. C., Harris P. J. F., Carbon nanomaterials from eleven caking coals, Fuel 2002, 81, 1509-1514.
63. Qiu J. S., Li Y. F., Wang Y. P., Zhao Z. B., Zhou Y., Wang Y. G., Synthesis of carbon-encapsulated nickel nanocrystals by arc-discharge of coal-based carbons in water, Fuel 2004, 83, 615-617.
64. Qiu Jieshan, Wang Zhiyu, Zhao Zongbin, Wang Tonghua, Synthesis of double-walled carbon nanotubes from coal in hydrogen-free atmosphere, Fuel 2007, 86, 282-286.
65. Yu Li-mei, Zhao Ji-jun, Qiu Jie-shan, Hao Ce, Wang Hai, Sidewall fluorination and hydrogenation of single-walled carbon nanotubes: a density functional theory study, Frontiers of Physics in China 2009, 4, 393-397.
66. Liu Chun, Han Na, Song Xiaoxiao, Qiu Jieshan, A General and Highly Efficient Method for the Construction of Aryl-Substituted N-Heteroarenes, European Journal of Organic Chemistry 2010, 5548-5551.
67. He Xiaojun, Geng Yejing, Qiu Jieshan, Zheng Mingdong, Zhang Xiaoyong, Shui Hengfu, Influence of KOH/Coke Mass Ratio on Properties of Activated Carbons Made by Microwave-Assisted Activation for Electric Double-Layer Capacitors, Energy & Fuels 2010, 24, 3603-3609.
68. Song Chengwen, Wang Tonghua, Qiu Jieshan, Preparation of C/CMS composite membranes derived from Poly(furfuryl alcohol) polymerized by iodine catalyst, Desalination 2009, 249, 486-489.
69. Wang Xuzhen, Zhao Zongbin, Qu Jiangying, Wang Zhiyu, Qiu Jieshan, Shape-Control and Characterization of Magnetite Prepared via a One-Step Solvothermal Route, Crystal Growth & Design 2010, 10, 2863-2869.
70. Song ChengWen, Wang TongHua, Qiu JieShan, Pore structure prediction of coal-based microfiltration carbon membranes, Chinese Science Bulletin 2010, 55, 1325-1330.
71. Wang Chuang, Qiu Jieshan, Liang Changhai, Synthesis of Carbon Nanotubes-Supported Pd/SnO2 for the Hydrogenation of ortho-Chloronitrobenzene, Chinese Journal of Catalysis 2009, 30, 259-264.
72. Ma Chongle, Jin Xin, Ding Ling, Mang Qiumin, Qiu Jieshan, Liang Changhai, Preparation of High-Surface-Area MoS2 and Its Catalytic Performance for Selective Hydrogenation of Quinoline, Chinese Journal of Catalysis 2009, 30, 78-82.
73. Lin Hongyan, Ma Zhiqiang, Ding Ling, Qiu Jieshan, Liang Changhai, Preparation of nanoscale CexFe1-xO2 solid solution catalyst by the template method and its catalytic properties for ethanol steam reforming, Chinese Journal of Catalysis 2008, 29, 418-420.
74. Jia Yongtao, Wang Chuang, Liang Changhai, Qiu Jieshan, Effect of CNT Surface Modification on Catalytic Performance of Pt/CNT for Selective Hydrogenation of o-Chloronitrobenzene, Chinese Journal of Catalysis 2009, 30, 1029-1034.
75. Li Y. F., Qiu J. S., Zhou Y., Mieno T., Laser desorption time-of-flight mass spectrometry and gas chromatography-mass spectrometry analysis of extracts from coal-derived fullerene containing soots, Chinese Journal of Analytical Chemistry 2002, 30, 769-773.
76. He C. X., Zhao C. Z., Tang Z. N., Qiu J. S., Wang L. D., The electrocatalytic oxidation of dopamine and ascorbic acid on a glassy carbon electrode modified with the carbon nanotube, Chinese Journal of Analytical Chemistry 2003, 31, 958-960.
77. Qiu J. S., Zhang H. Z., Liang C. H., Li J. W., Zhao Z. B., Co/CNF catalysts tailored by controlling the deposition of metal colloids onto CNFs: Preparation and catalytic properties, Chemistry-a European Journal 2006, 12, 2147-2151.
78. Wang Zhiyu, Zhao Zongbin, Qiu Jieshan, Carbon nanotube templated synthesis of CeF3 nanowires, Chemistry of Materials 2007, 19, 3364-+.
79. Liu Qingling, Wang Tonghua, Liang Changhai, Zhang Bing, Liu Shili, Cao Yiming, Qiu Jieshan, Zeolite married to carbon: A new family of membrane materials with excellent gas separation performance, Chemistry of Materials 2006, 18, 6283-6288.
80. Pan Chao, Wang Yonggang, Qiu Jieshan, Qu Bing, Wang Jing, Fabrication of 3D Co3O4 Homoarchitectures via a Novel Template-assisted Coprecipitation Process, Chemistry Letters 2010, 39, 944-945.
81. Li Y. F., Qiu J. S., Zhao Z. B., Wang T. H., Wang Y. P., Li W., Bamboo-shaped carbon tubes from coal, Chemical Physics Letters 2002, 366, 544-550.
82. Yu C., Qiu J. S., Preparation and magnetic behavior of carbon-encapsulated cobalt and nickel nanoparticles from starch, Chemical Engineering Research & Design 2008, 86, 904-908.
83. Kante Karifala, Qiu Jieshan, Zhao Zongbin, Cheng Yu, Bandosz Jeresa J., Development of surface porosity and catalytic activity in metal sludge/waste oil derived adsorbents: Effect of heat treatment, Chemical Engineering Journal 2008, 138, 155-165.
84. Zhao Z. B., Qu J. Y., Qiu J. S., Wang X. Z., Wang Z. Y., Water-assisted fabrication of aligned microsized carbon tubes made of self-assembled muti-wall carbon nanotubes, Chemical Communications 2006, 594-596.
85. Yang Weibo, Liu Chun, Qiu Jieshan, In situ formation of N,O-bidentate ligand via the hydrogen bond for highly efficient Suzuki reaction of aryl chlorides, Chemical Communications 2010, 46, 2659-2661.
86. Qu Jiangying, Zhao Zongbin, Qiu Jieshan, Gogotsi Yury, Self-assembly of carbon nanotube polyhedrons inside microchannels, Chemical Communications 2008, 2747-2749.
87. Qiu Hanxun, Shi Zujin, Gu Zhennan, Qiu Jieshan, Controllable preparation of triple-walled carbon nanotubes and their growth mechanism, Chemical Communications 2007, 1092-1094.
88. Liu Q. L., Wang T. H., Qiu J. S., Cao Y. M., A novel carbon/ZSM-5 nanocomposite membrane with high performance for oxygen/nitrogen separation, Chemical Communications 2006, 1230-1232.
89. Li Y. F., Qiu J. S., Wang Y. P., Zhang H. Z., Novel iron-decorated carbon nanorods from fullerene soot, Chemical Communications 2004, 656-657.
90. Chen Y. Y., Wang C. A., Liu H. Y., Qiu J. S., Bao X. H., Ag/SiO2: A novel catalyst with high activity and selectivity for hydrogenation of chloronitrobenzenes, Chemical Communications 2005, 5298-5300.
91. Wang Xiaobin, Guo Yu, Zhang Xiongfu, Wang Yao, Liu Haiou, Wang Jinqu, Qiu Jieshan, Yeung King Lun, Catalytic properties of benzene hydroxylation by TS-1 film reactor and Pd-TS-1 composite membrane reactor, Catalysis Today 2010, 156, 288-294.
92. Guo Yu, Wang Xiaobin, Zhang Xiongfu, Wang Yao, Liu Haiou, Wang Jinqu, Qiu Jieshan, Yeung King Lun, Pd-silicalite-1 composite membrane reactor for direct hydroxylation of benzene to phenol, Catalysis Today 2010, 156, 282-287.
93. Zhang H. Z., Qiu J. S., Liang C. H., Li Z. L., Wang X. N., Wang Y. P., Feng Z. C., Li C., A novel approach to Co/CNTs catalyst via chemical vapor deposition of organometallic compounds, Catalysis Letters 2005, 101, 211-214.
94. Liang Changhai, Ma Zhiqiang, Ding Ling, Qiu Jieshan, Template Preparation of Highly Active and Selective Cu-Cr Catalysts with High Surface Area for Glycerol Hydrogenolysis, Catalysis Letters 2009, 130, 169-176.
95. Yang Xiaomin, Wang Xiuna, Liang Changhai, Su Weiguang, Wang Chuang, Feng Zhaochi, Li Can, Qiu Jieshan, Aerobic oxidation of alcohols over Au/TiO2: An insight on the promotion effect of water on the catalytic activity of Au/TiO2, Catalysis Communications 2008, 9, 2278-2281.
96. Yang Guohui, Tan Yisheng, Han Yizhuo, Qiu Jieshan, Tsubaki Noritatsu, Increasing the shell thickness by controlling the core size of zeolite capsule catalyst: Application in iso-paraffin direct synthesis, Catalysis Communications 2008, 9, 2520-2524.
97. Wang Chuang, Qiu Jieshan, Liang Changhai, Xing Li, Yang Xiaomin, Carbon nanofiber supported Ni catalysts for the hydrogenation of chloronitrobenzenes, Catalysis Communications 2008, 9, 1749-1753.
98. Zhang Bing, Wang Tonghua, Zhang Shouhai, Qiu Jieshan, Han Xigao, Preparation and characterization of carbon membranes made from poly(phthalazinone ether sulfone ketone), Carbon 2006, 44, 2764-2769.
99. Wu M. B., Zha Q. F., Qiu J. S., Guo Y. S., Shang H. Y., Yuan A. J., Preparation and characterization of porous carbons from PAN-based preoxidized cloth by KOH activation, Carbon 2004, 42, 205-210.
100. Wang Z. Y., Zhao Z. B., Qiu J. S., Synthesis of branched carbon nanotubes from coal, Carbon 2006, 44, 1321-1324.
101. Wang Z. Y., Zhao Z. B., Qiu J. S., In situ synthesis of super-long Cu nanowires inside carbon nanotubes with coal as carbon source, Carbon 2006, 44, 1845-1847.
102. Sun Guilei, Li Xiaojie, Yan Honghao, Qiu Jieshan, Zhang Yueju, Production of nanoslized graphite powders from natural graphite by detonation, Carbon 2008, 46, 476-481.
103. Qu Jianying, Zhao Zongbin, Wang Zhiyu, Wang Xuzhen, Qiu Jieshan, Carbon dioxide-assisted fabrication of self-organized tubular carbon micropatterns on silicon substrates, Carbon 2010, 48, 1465-1472.
104. Qiu J. S., Li Y. F., Wang Y. P., Wang T. H., Zhao Z. B., Zhou Y., Li F., Cheng H. M., High-purity single-wall carbon nanotubes synthesized from coal by arc discharge, Carbon 2003, 41, 2170-2173.
105. Qiu J. S., Li Y. F., Wang Y. P., Novel fluffy carbon balls obtained from coal which consist of short curly carbon fibres, Carbon 2004, 42, 2359-2362.
106. Qiu Jieshan, Li Qixiu, Wang Zhiyu, Sun Yufeng, Zhang Hongzhe, CVD synthesis of coal-gas-derived carbon nanotubes and nanocapsules containing magnetic iron carbide and oxide, Carbon 2006, 44, 2565-2568.
107. Qiu Jieshan, Chen Gang, Li Zhentao, Zhao Zongbin, Preparation of double-walled carbon nanotubes from fullerene waste soot by arc-discharge, Carbon 2010, 48, 1312-1315.
108. Qiu H. X., Shi Z. J., Guan L. H., You L. P., Gao M., Zhang S. L., Qiu J. S., Gu Z. N., High-efficient synthesis of double-walled carbon nanotubes by arc discharge method using chloride as a promoter, Carbon 2006, 44, 516-521.
109. Li Zhentao, Hu Chao, Yu Chang, Adams Horst, Qiu Jieshan, Preparation and mechanical properties of highly-aligned carbon micro-trees, Carbon 2010, 48, 1926-1931.
110. Li Yongfeng, Hatakeyama Rikizo, Okada Takeru, Kato Toshiaki, Izumida Takeshi, Hirata Takamichi, Qiu Jieshan, Synthesis of Cs-filled double-walled carbon nanotubes by a plasma process, Carbon 2006, 44, 1586-1589.
111. Li W. Z., Liang C. H., Zhou W. J., Qiu J. S., Li H. Q., Sun G. Q., Xin Q., Homogeneous and controllable Pt particles deposited on multi-wall carbon nanotubes as cathode catalyst for direct methanol fuel cells, Carbon 2004, 42, 436-439.
112. Li W. Z., Liang C. H., Qiu J. S., Zhou W. J., Han H. M., Wei Z. B., Sun G. Q., Xin Q., Carbon nanotubes as support for cathode catalyst of a direct methanol fuel cell, Carbon 2002, 40, 791-794.
113. He Xiaojun, Geng Yejing, Qiu Jieshan, Zheng Mingdong, Long Suan, Zhang Xiaoyong, Effect of activation time on the properties of activated carbons prepared by microwave-assisted activation for electric double layer capacitors, Carbon 2010, 48, 1662-1669.
114. Kante Karifala, Qiu Jieshan, Zhao Zongbin, Chang Yu, Bandosz Teresa J., Role of oil derived carbonaceous phase in the performance of sewage sludge-based materials as media for desulfurizaton of digester gas, Applied Surface Science 2008, 254, 2385-2395.
115. Ding Yong, Wang Zhong Lin, Sun Tianjun, Qiu Jieshan, Zinc-blende ZnO and its role in nucleating wurtzite tetrapods and twinned nanowires, Applied Physics Letters 2007, 90.
116. Yang Xiaomin, Wang Xiuna, Qiu Jieshan, Aerobic oxidation of alcohols over carbon nanotube-supported Ru catalysts assembled at the interfaces of emulsion droplets, Applied Catalysis a-General 2010, 382, 131-137.
117. Xu S. Y., Li Y. F., Zou H. F., Qiu J. S., Guo Z., Guo B. C., Carbon nanotubes as assisted matrix for laser desorption/ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometry, Analytical Chemistry 2003, 75, 6191-6195.
118. Qiu J. S., An Y. L., Li Q. X., Zhou Y., Yang Q., Preparation of carbon encapsulated metal (Mn, Co) nanomaterials with apoferrintin as the constrained nano-sized reactor, Acta Physico-Chimica Sinica 2004, 20, 260-264.
119. Qiu Han-Xun, Wang Zhi-Yong, Shi Zu-Jin, Gu Zhen-Nan, Qiu Jie-Shan, Synthesis and infrared spectroscopy characterization of ferrocene-filled double-walled carbon nanotubes, Acta Physico-Chimica Sinica 2007, 23, 1451-1453.
120. Wu H. L., Qiu J. S., Hao C., Tang Z. A., Molecular dynamics simulation study of hydrogen storage in heterojunction carbon nanotubes, Acta Chimica Sinica 2005, 63, 990-996.
121. Li Yanqiu, Liu Shuping, Hao Ce, Wang Zexin, Qiu Jieshan, Adsorption and Vibration of Hydrogen Atom on Ni(111) Subsurface and Ni(211), (533) Stepped Surfaces, Acta Chimica Sinica 2009, 67, 2678-2684.