Wei Guo (郭威)
1st year Ph.D. candidate
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
Sep. 2017-at present, Ph.D. candidate, Dalian University of Technology (DUT)
Sep. 2015-Jun. 2017, M.S., Dalian University of Technology (DUT)
Sep. 2011-Jun. 2015, B.S., China University of Mining and Technology (CUMT)
Rational design carbon-based nanohybrids for supercapacitors.
Transition metal oxides/hydroxide coupled with carbon materials for flexible energy storage devices
1. W Guo, C Yu, SF Li, J Yang, ZB Liu, CT Zhao, HW Huang, MD Zhang, XT Han, YY Niu and JS Qiu. High-Stacking-Density, Superior-Roughness LDH Bridged with Vertically Aligned Graphene for High-Performance Asymmetric Supercapacitors, Small, 2017, 13, 1701288
2. SF Li, C Yu, J Yang, CT Zhao, MD Zhang, HW Huang, ZB Liu, W Guo and JS Qiu. A superhydrophilic ‘‘nanoglue’’ for stabilizing metal hydroxides onto carbon materials for high-energy and ultralong-life asymmetric supercapacitors, Energy Environ. Sci., 2017, DOI: 10.1039/C7EE01040K.
HONORS & AWARDS
1. National Scholarship for M.S. stage, top 3%, 2017;
2. Outstanding Graduate Student of DUT, 2017 and 2016, respectively;
3. Outstanding Student Cadre of DUT, 2017.
4. Second-Class Scholarship of DUT, 2015;
5. The Excellent Graduate of Key Lab for Energy Materials and Chemical Engineering of Liaoning Province (KEMCE), 2016