3rd year Ph.D. candidate
Sep. 2015-present Ph.D. candidate, Dalian University of Technology (DUT)
Sep. 2013-Jun. 2015 M.S., Dalian University of Technology (DUT)
Sep. 2009-Jun. 2013 B.S., Nanjing Tech University
Carbon-based nanocomposites for oxygen evolution reaction.
1. XT Han, C Yu, S Zhou, CT Zhao, HW Huang, J Yang, ZB Liu, JJ Zhao, JS Qiu*, Ultrasensitive Iron-Triggered Nanosized Fe–CoOOH Integrated with Graphene for Highly Efficient Oxygen Evolution, Adv. Energy Mater., 2017, 7, DOI: 10.1002/aenm.201602148.
2. XT Han, C Yu, J Yang, CT Zhao, HW Huang, ZB Liu, PM Ajayan, JS Qiu*, Mass and Charge Transfer Coenhanced Oxygen Evolution Behaviors in CoFe-Layered Double Hydroxide Assembled on Graphene, Adv. Mater. Interfaces, 2016, 3, 1500782.
3. P Zhang, XT Han, H Hu, JZ Gui, MY Li, JS Qiu*, In-situ growth of highly uniform and single crystalline Co3O4 nanocubes on graphene for efficient oxygen evolution, Catal. Commun., 2017, 88, 81-84.
4. C Yu, ZB Liu, XT Han, HW Huang, CT Zhao, J Yang, JS Qiu*, NiCo-layered double hydroxides vertically assembled on carbon fiber papers as binder-free high-active electrocatalysts for water oxidation, Carbon, 2016, 110: 1-7.
5. ZB Liu, C Yu, XT Han, J Yang, CT Zhao, HW Huang, JS Qiu*, CoMn Layered Double Hydroxides/Carbon Nanotubes Architectures as High-Performance Electrocatalysts for the Oxygen Evolution Reaction, ChemElectroChem, 2016, 3, 906-912.
6. HW Huang, C Yu,J Yang, XT Han, CT Zhao, SF Li, ZB Liu, JS Qiu*, Ultrasmall diiron phosphide nanodots anchored on graphene sheets with enhanced electrocatalytic activity for hydrogen production via high-efficiency water splitting. J. Mater. Chem. A, 2016, 4, 16028-16035.
7. HW Huang, C Yu, J Yang, CT Zhao, XT Han, ZB Liu, JS Qiu*, Strongly Coupled Architectures of Cobalt Phosphide Nanoparticles Assembled on Graphene as Bifunctional Electrocatalysts for Water Splitting. ChemElectroChem,2016, 3, 681.
8. HW Huang, C Yu, CT Zhao, XT Han, J Yang, ZB Liu, SF Li, MD Zhang, JS Qiu*, Iron-tuned Super Nickel Phosphide Microstructures with High Activity for Electrochemical Overall Water Splitting. Nano Energy, 2017, 34, 472-480.
HONORS & AWARDS
1. The Outstanding Graduate of Carbon Research Laboratory (CRL), 2016
2. First Class Scholarship of Dalian University of Technology (DUT), 2015
3. The Outstanding Graduate of Dalian University of Technology (DUT), 2014
4. Second Class Scholarship of Dalian University of Technology (DUT), 2013.