6th year Ph.D. candidate
Sep. 2012-present Ph.D. candidate, Dalian University of Technology (DUT)
Sep.2008-Jun. 2012 B.S., Dalian University of Technology (DUT)
Advanced carbon-based materials for high-performance beyond lithium-ion battery:
· Lithium-sulfur battery
· Sodium-ion battery
1. MD Zhang,C Yu, CT Zhao, XD Song, XT Han; SH Liu, C Hao, JS Qiu*, Cobalt-embedded nitrogen-doped hollow carbon nanorods for synergistically immobilizing the discharge products in lithium–sulfur battery. Energy Storage Mater., 2016, 5, 223-229;
2. MD Zhang,C Yu, J Yang, CT Zhao, Z Ling, JS Qiu*, Nitrogen-doped Tubular/Porous Carbon Channels Implanted on Graphene Frameworks for Multiple Confinement of Sulfur and Polysulfides. J Mater. Chem. A, 2017.
3. CT Zhao, C Yu, MD Zhang, HW Huang, SH Li, XT Han, ZB Liu, J Yang, W Xiao, J Liang, XL Sun*, JS Qiu*, Ultrafine MoO2-Carbon Microstructures Enable Ultralong-Life Power-Type Sodium Ion Storage by Enhanced Pseudocapacitance. Adv. Energy Mater., 2017.
4. Z Ling, ZY Wang, MD Zhang, C Yu, G Wang, YF Dong, SH Liu, YW Wang, JS Qiu*, Sustainable Synthesis and Assembly of Biomass-Derived B/N Co-Doped Carbon Nanosheets with Ultrahigh Aspect Ratio for High-Performance Supercapacitors. Adv. Funct. Mater., 2016, 26 (1), 111-119;
5. CT Zhao, C Yu, MD Zhang, J Yang, SH Liu, MY Li, XT Han, YF Dong, JS Qiu*, Tailor-made graphene aerogels with inbuilt baffle plates by charge-induced template-directed assembly for high-performance Li-S batteries. J Mater. Chem. A, 2015, 3 (43), 21842-21848;
6. Z Ling,; G Wang, MD Zhang, XM Fan, C Yu, J Yang, N Xiao, JS Qiu*, Boric acid-mediated B,N-codoped chitosan-derived porous carbons with a high surface area and greatly improved supercapacitor performance. Nanoscale, 2015, 7 (12), 5120-5125.
7. CT Zhao, C Yu, M. N Banis, Q Sun, MD Zhang, X Li, Y Liu, Y Zhao, HW Huang, SF Li, XT Han, B Xiao, Z Song, R Li, JS Qiu*, XL Sun*, Decoupling atomic-layer-deposition ultrafine RuO2 for high-efficiency and ultralong-life Li-O2 batteries. Nano Energy, 2017, 34, 399-407;
8. CT Zhao, C Yu, J Yang, SH Liu, MD Zhang, JS Qiu*, A Dual Component Catalytic System Composed of Non-Noble Metal Oxides for Li–O2 Batteries with Enhanced Cyclability. Part. Part. Syst. Charact., 2016, 33 (4), 228-234;
9. Z Ling, G Wang, Q Dong, BQ Qian, MD Zhang, CP Li, JS Qiu*, An ionic liquid template approach to graphene-carbon xerogel composites for supercapacitors with enhanced performance. J Mater. Chem. A, 2014, 2 (35), 14329-14333.
10. C Yu, CT Zhao, SH Liu, XM Fan, J Yang, MD Zhang, JS Qiu*, Polystyrene sphere-mediated ultrathin graphene sheet-assembled frameworks for high-power density Li-O2 batteries. Chem. Commun., 2015, 51 (67), 13233-13236;
11. Z Ling, C Yu, XM Fan, SH Liu, J Yang, MD Zhang, G Wang, N Xiao, JS Qiu*, Freeze-drying for sustainable synthesis of nitrogen doped porous carbon cryogel with enhanced supercapacitor and lithium ion storage performance. Nanotechnology2015, 26 (37);
12. XM Fan, C Yu, J Yang, Z Ling, C Hu, MD Zhang, JS Qiu*, A Layered-Nanospace-Confinement Strategy for the Synthesis of Two-Dimensional Porous Carbon Nanosheets for High-Rate Performance Supercapacitors. Adv. Energy Mater., 2015, 5 (7).
13. MY Li, C Yu, C Hu, W Yang, CT Zhao, S Wang, MD Zhang, JZ Zhao, XN Wang; JS Qiu*, Solvothermal conversion of coal into nitrogen-doped carbon dots with singlet oxygen generation and high quantum yield. Chem. Eng. J., 2017, 320, 570-575.
14. HW Huang, C Yu, CT Zhao, XT Han, J Yang, ZB Liu, SF Li, MD Zhang, JS Qiu*, Iron-tuned super nickel phosphide microstructures with high activity for electrochemical overall water splitting. Nano Energy, 2017, 34, 472-480.
HONOR & AWARD
Outstanding graduate student in carbon research laboratory (CRL)，2013
Outstanding League Leader, 2016