Yongchao Tang (唐永超)
4th year Ph.D. student
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
2016.12-2017.12 Visiting Ph.D. student, CSIRO, Australia
2014.09-present Ph.D. candidate, Dalian University of Technology (DUT)
2012.09-2014.06 M.S. Dalian University of Technology (DUT)
2010.08-2012.6 Assistant Engineer, Suzhou Steel Group
2006.09-2010.06 B.S. Anhui University of Technology (AHUT)
Transition metal chalcogenide-carbon nanocomposites for high-efficient lithium/sodium storage
1. YC Tang, ZB Zhao*, YW Wang, YF Dong, Y Liu, XZ Wang and JS Qiu*, Carbon-Stabilized Interlayer-Expanded Few-Layer MoSe2 Nanosheets for Sodium Ion Batteries with Enhanced Rate Capability and Cycling Performance, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2016, Accepted.
2. YC Tang, ZB Zhao*, H Hu, Y Liu, XZ Wang, SK Zhou, and JS Qiu*, Highly Stretchable and Ultrasensitive Strain Sensor Based on Reduced Graphene Oxide Microtubes–Elastomer Composite, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2015, 7, 27432–27439.
3. YC Tang, ZB Zhao,* YW Wang, YF Dong, Y Liu, XZ Wang, and JS Qiu* Ultrasmall MoS2 Nano-sheets Mosaiced into Nitrogen-Doped Hierarchical Porous Carbon Matrix for Enhanced Sodium Storage Performance, Electrochimica Acta, 2016, in press.
4. Y Liu, XZ Wang, YF Dong, YC Tang, LX Wang, DZ Jia, ZB Zhao and JS Qiu. Self-Assembled Sulfur/Reduced Graphene Oxide Nanoribbon Paper as a Free-Standing Electrode for High Performance Lithium–Sulfur Batteries, Chem. Commun., 2016, DOI: 10.1039/C6CC06094
5. YF Dong, SH Liu, Y Liu, YC Tang, T Yang, XZ Wang, ZY Wang*, ZB Zhao* and JS Qiu*, Rational Design of Metal Oxide Hollow Nanostructures Decorated Carbon Nanosheets for Superior Lithium Storage, J. Mater. Chem. A, 2016, DOI: 10.1039/C6TA06945B
6. Q Yang, ZB Zhao*, YF Dong, Y Liu, X Liu, YC Tang, YW Wang, XZ Wang and JS Qiu*, Synthesis of 3D Flower-like Nanocomposites of Nitrogen-Doped Carbon Nanosheets Embedded with Hollow Cobalt(II,III) Oxide Nanospheres for Lithium Storage, ChemElectroChem, 2016, DOI: 10.1002/celc.201600497
7. HL Wei, LL Han, YC Tang, J Ren, ZB Zhao and LY Jia *, Highly Flexible Heparin-Modified Chitosan/Graphene Oxide Hybrid Hydrogel as a Super Bilirubin Adsorbent with Excellent Hemocompatibility, J. Mater. Chem. B, 2015, 3, 1646-1654
HONOR & AWARD
2016.06, Study abroad scholarship supported by government